Terms & Conditions
GOLDEN BEAR PRODUCTS LTD
HORTONWOOD 40, TELFORD, SHROPSHIRE TF1 4EY
TELEPHONE: 01952 – 608308. FAX: 01952 – 677613
CONDITIONS OF SALE – U.K & EXPORT
1. The expression “The Company” shall mean Golden Bear Products Ltd.
2. Orders will not be accepted by the Company accept in accordance with the Conditions of Sale stated hereon and no deviation or amendment will be accepted to these Conditions unless with written consent of the Company.
3. The ownership of the goods passes to the buyer upon payment of the goods in full by the buyer or his agent: the goods however must be comprehensively covered for insurance by the buyer prior to payment.
4. Whilst the Company will use its best efforts to make prompt delivery it assumes no responsibility for delayed deliveries however caused.
5. Delivery of goods to a customer’s premises in accordance with order constitutes performance of the order by the Company.
6. The Company make no guarantee or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, except that the goods sold shall be of merchantable quality.
7. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for the loss of profit or any other losses or expenses direct, indirect, consequential or contingent attributable to defects in materials, manufacture, or otherwise.
8. Claims in respect of goods damaged in transit must be notified both to the carrier and to the Company within 3 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Similar notification must be made in respect of overages, shortages and pilferage.
9. Claims in respect of non-deliveries of goods must be received by the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
10. Orders for goods constituted exclusively for the buyer cannot be subject for cancellation by the buyer.
11. The Company reserves the right to increase prices without notice although it is Company policy to inform customers of such increases wherever possible, before dispatch of goods.
12. Orders will be accepted in standard pack quantities only.
13. Minimum carriage paid order value £200.00 Excluding VAT.
14. No purported variation of these terms, and no representations made as to time of delivery of any matter of thing affecting any contract between the ‘Company and its customers shall be valid as against the Company or subject it to any liability of any kind unless in writing and signed by an authorised officer of the Company.
15. Carriage charges on goods returned will not be accepted by the Company unless returns are authorised by the Company in writing.
16. Settlement Terms. – Invoices are payable 30 days from invoice date.
17. The giving or signing of an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.
CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO EXPORT ORDERS ONLY
18. The Company is deemed to have completed performance when goods are F.O.B at a port of departure in the U.K.
19. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the Company’s goods are marketable in the country of distribution.
20. The Company reserves the right to invoice and receive payment in the currency of the buyer.
21. REPUBLIC OF EIRE ONLY. A surcharge of 7 ½ % of nett selling price will be levied to cover additional outfrieght costs.
The Company reserves the right to modify designs and/or specifications without notice. All sizes printed in Company publications are approximations only.